Nurse Manager for Women Services, Full Time Labor/Delivery, Obstetrics, and NICU
Northwest Medical Center
Margate, FL Facility Description:
Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We are dedicated to the highest quality patient care and we are looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 228-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care.
Our facility features a state of the art Cardiovascular Tower, an expanded Emergency Room and newly added Level III NICU to provide comprehensive services to the community we serve and increased professional growth opportunity for our employees.
Northwest Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! Benefits: We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. Job Description:
- Investigates and analyzes patient or staff processes and intervenes to provide guidance and problem solving opportunities to insure patient care is not adversely affected.
- Identifies the educational needs of clinical personnel and makes recommendations for appropriate educational opportunities.
- Assesses educational needs of staff and works with facility educator to provide inservices and appropriate learning opportunities.
- Assesses patient/family/SO learning needs, abilities and readiness to learn. Identifies barriers to learning, such as language or culture. Integrates this information into the patient's Plan of Care.
- Assumes responsibility during emergencies, and in the development and implementation of the Rapid Response Team. Is available to direct and guide personnel.
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels within budgeted man hours/Stat. Monitors annual budget to assure compliance.
- Bachelors Science in Nursing, Master's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Florida RN License required.
- BLS/CPR Required
- ACLS required
- Fetal Heart Monitoring required
- STABLE Required
- NRP Required
- 3-year Supervisory/Management experience as Nurse or Clinical Manager in Labor and Delivery
New Grads Please apply : http://hcaeastflorida.com/careers/starn-program.dot
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom