Join a team with every resource to give patients the best possible care in their home. With a full complement of home based healthcare services, we have developed a model that provides our primary care providers state-of-the-art laboratory services, portable diagnostic testing, dedicated support staff in the office, company-provided transportation, exceptional orientation, training and team support, as well as access to industry-best home care and hospice.
VPA has been in practice for over 20 years and is currently operating out of 40 offices across 13 states. We are the largest home based primary care practice in the Nation and making a huge impact in healthcare today!
Learn more about changes we are making in patients' lives here. https://visitingphysicians.com/whats-new/u-s-medical-management-improves-health-reduces-costs-for-homebound-elderly-in-cms-independence-at-home-demonstration/
We are currently looking for providers in the Wichita, KS
area to join our team. Benefits include:
- Competitive base salary and aggressive quarterly incentive pay
- Income potential of $105,000 - $120,000+
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401K with match
- Annual stipend for CME and license/association dues
- Up-To-Date for your tablet and phone
- A+ rated Malpractice Coverage with tail coverage
- No nights, No holidays, No hospital rounds
- Minimal call responsibilities
- Average of 10 patients per day
- More quality, face-to-face interaction with patients and families
- EMR with dedicated training and support staff
- Teamed with a medical assistant and patient care coordinator
- Mobile diagnostic services and state of the art laboratory
- Must be licensed as a NP in the state where VPA office is located.
- Minimum of 1-2 Years practice experience Required (Not accepting new graduates).
- Experience in Home Care and/or Geriatric Medicine preferred.
- DEA eligible.
- Ability to use various software systems for reports management.
- Ability to work well with others and adapt well to change.
- Functions independently but is also collaborative in treatment approach.
- BLS certified.
A little about us:
Our mission is to provide high quality, compassionate and cost-effective care to our patients through clinical leadership, outcomes management and maintaining an ethical workplace.