Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Picture yourself as a part of a health system that offers you every tool to support the stability and health of your medically complex patients. Now picture yourself outside the walls of a hospital. You are seeing yourself as a Nurse Practitioner with VPA. Our experience with the IAH Demonstration and having our own ACO sets us apart as leaders in Shared Savings.
We are currently looking for providers in the Toledo, Ohio
area to join our team. Benefits include:
- Competitive pay per visit
- NEW Annual ACO Shared Saving BONUS
- A+ rated Malpractice Coverage with tail coverage
- Average of 5 patients per day
- No holidays, no hospital rounds
- More quality, face-to-face interaction with patients and families
- EMR with dedicated training and support staff
Join a team with every resource to give patients the best possible care in their home. With a full complement of home based healthcare services.
VPA has been in practice for over 20 years and is currently operating out of 40 offices across 12 states. We are the largest home based primary care practice in the Nation and making a huge impact in healthcare today!
Learn more about changes we are making in patients' lives here. https://visitingphysicians.com/whats-new/u-s-medical-management-improves-health-reduces-costs-for-homebound-elderly-in-cms-independence-at-home-demonstration/ Licensure/Certifications
- Current RN and NP licensure in state of practice
- Current CPR certification
Travel Requirements: Travel required
- Minimum 1 year clinical experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Must meet company driving standard
- Must have valid state driver license and have reliable transportation
- Must be able to independently travel to assigned locations
- Will work with diverse member populations, in a typical home care associated environment.