Clear Lake Regional Medical Center - Webster, TX Nurse Tech (CNA) - Medical/Cardiac Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
is currently looking for a Nurse Tech (CNA) - Medical/Cardiac. Responsibilities:
- Performs clerical and patient care functions in compliance with hospital policies and procedures.
- Responsible for informing the R.N of patient activities and/or changes in condition.
- Routinely performs heel sticks for laboratory specimens.
- Is accountable for maintaining and improving own job knowledge and skills.
- Supports the mission, goals, and objectives of the hospital.
- Stocking supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Certification as a Nurse Assistant in the State of Texas required.
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom