Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; surgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services. The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries. Baxter's employees worldwide are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Description
Nurse with exceptional people skills to provide courteous and efficient service to customers in assigned accounts. Resolves customer questions, complaints and requests which may include technical information. Serves as the clinical contact for Baxter PD patients, clinics and internal team members. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications for this role
- Addresses escalated issues from the Level 1 team and serves as a primary point of contact/back up for the RTS Supervisor.
- Adheres to all Standards of Practice, policies and procedures, including any department specific requirements
- Serves as liaison between customers and various departments
- Enters/edits phone and mail orders
- Maintains records, prepares required reports, documents information according to policy
- Identifies and assists in implementing any changes necessary to manage the accuracy of the troubleshooting process and reference materials
- Proactively and continually seeks enhancements to improve customer interface and equipment reliability
Education and Experience
- Intermediate software application skills required
- Must have proven technical and troubleshooting ability
- Requires the ability to react in a fast, effective and calm manner under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and maintain confidentiality is necessary
- Active LPN license required, active RN license preferred.
Associates degree or equivalent experience required. Plus 2-4 years related experience working in a call center/customer contact environment preferred. Previous experience working as a staff nurse in a Peritoneal Dialysis clinic is preferred A Career That Matters
Baxter's employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.