Provides courteous and efficient service to customers in assigned accounts. Resolves customer questions, complaints and requests which may include technical/clinical information. Serves as the clinical contact for Baxter Renal patients, clinics and internal team members. Addresses escalated issues from the Level 1 team. Backup for the RTS Supervisors and Clinical Manager.
Provides training support for all new RTS technical and clinical staff.
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety SOP's, equipment, policies and procedures, including any department specific requirements.
- Accountable for ensuring adherence of employees to all environmental, health and safety SOPS, equipment, policies and procedures, including any department specific requirements.
- Serves as liaison between customers and various departments.
- Enters/edits phone and mail orders.
- Maintains records, prepares required reports, documents information and related clerical duties.
- Identifies and assists in implementing any changes necessary to manage the accuracy of the troubleshooting trees and reference material.
- Proactively and continually seeks enhancements to improve customer interface, equipment reliability and clinical quality initiatives.
- Will be part of the TeleCare nurse team that provides scheduled and unscheduled proactive outbound calls to new PD patients.
- Monitory data trends from Sharesource platform and be able to decipher clinical vs user vs product root causes for treatment deviations seen in Sharesource and report back to appropriate stakeholders about relevant data.
- Analyze patient Sharesource data and provide nursing support to patients new to PD.
- Compile monthly loop end reports to PD clinic participating in the TeleCare program
- Participate in monthly care meetings with the PD clinic via conf call to discuss patient outcomes if appropriate
- Function as an extension of the PD nurse to our patients via TeleCare
- Provide clinical in-services to the RTS team bi-annually
- Provide PD educational topics to PD nurse customers
- Provide other renal replacement therapy support (HD, CRRT) as the RTS clinical team expands
Intermediate software application skills required.
Must have proven technical and troubleshooting ability and critical thinking skills.
Requires the ability to react in a fast, effective and calm manner under pressure.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary.
Good presentation skills and knowledge of Powerpoint.
Ability to exercise independent judgement and maintain confidentiality is necessary.
Associates degree or equivalent experience required.
Active RN license required.
Plus 2-4 years related experience working in a call center/customer contact environment required.
Previous experience with dialysis therapy patients. PD nursing experience and/or CRRT is a plus.
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.