Clear Lake Regional Medical Center - Webster, TX Position: Nurse Technician Stroke Unit Shift: PRN Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
Some of the services provided at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Cancer care
- Diabetes management
- Level II emergency department
- ACR-accredited imaging center
- One-on-one therapy
- Neuroscience and neurology
- Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery
- Wound treatment center
- Women's and Children's Center
, a Top Performer on Joint Commission Key Qualities , opened its doors in 1972. Today, we have approximately 2,000 staff members and 900 physicians in multiple specialties - more talent and experience than any other hospital in the region. Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
is looking for a Nurse Technician Stroke Unit. Responsibilities:
- Performs clerical and patient care functions in compliance with hospital policies and procedures.
- Responsible for informing the R.N of patient activities and/or changes in condition.
- Routinely performs heel sticks for laboratory specimens.
- Is accountable for maintaining and improving own job knowledge and skills.
- Supports the mission, goals, and objectives of the hospital.
- Stocking supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Certification as a Nurse Assistant in the State of Texas required.
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom