Park Plaza & Plaza Specialty Hospitals - Houston, TX Nurse Technician - Medical Surgical (4 North)
Located adjacent to the Texas Medical Center, Park Plaza and Plaza Specialty Hospitals
offer the convenience of a community hospital with two distinct purposes. Since 1975, Park Plaza Hospital has been offering complete medical services, including surgery as well as outpatient, imaging and rehabilitation. Plaza Specialty Hospital, a hospital within a hospital, has been providing long-term acute care to those needing prolonged hospitalization and recovery since 1994. Park Plaza/Plaza Specialty Hospital
is currently looking for a Nurse Technician - Medical Surgical (4 North)
Qualifications: Position Requirements:
- Participates in Performance Improvement.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- The employee proactively works toward and achieves goals set in the previous evaluation period.
- Under the supervision of a licensed care giver provides nursing care to patients following established policy and procedures.
- Provides appropriate, direct patient care in assigned area(s).
- Documents observations, interventions and pertinent patient data and maintains other required documentation.
- Provides service to and communicates effectively with all customers and co-workers.
- Participates and facilitates in the case management process and cost containment for patients.
- Maintains established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, objectives, performance improvement, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Texas C.N.A. license
- BLS issued by the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Previous patient care experience preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom