Park Plaza & Plaza Specialty Hospitals - Houston, TX Nurse Technician - Intermediate Care Unit (3 North)
Located adjacent to the Texas Medical Center, Park Plaza and Plaza Specialty Hospitals
offer the convenience of a community hospital with two distinct purposes. Since 1975, Park Plaza Hospital has been offering complete medical services, including surgery as well as outpatient, imaging and rehabilitation. Plaza Specialty Hospital, a hospital within a hospital, has been providing long-term acute care to those needing prolonged hospitalization and recovery since 1994. Park Plaza/Plaza Specialty Hospital
is currently looking for a Nurse Technician - Medical Surgical (4 North)
Qualifications: Position Requirements:
- Participates in Performance Improvement.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
- The employee proactively works toward and achieves goals set in the previous evaluation period.
- Under the supervision of a licensed care giver provides nursing care to patients following established policy and procedures.
- Provides appropriate, direct patient care in assigned area(s).
- Documents observations, interventions and pertinent patient data and maintains other required documentation.
- Provides service to and communicates effectively with all customers and co-workers.
- Participates and facilitates in the case management process and cost containment for patients.
- Maintains established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, objectives, performance improvement, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Texas C.N.A. license
- BLS issued by the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Previous patient care experience preferred.