Tomball Regional Medical Center - Tomball, Texas
Nurse Technician - Medical Surgical 4 Tower
Since 1976, Tomball Regional Medical Center (TRMC)
has provided quality healthcare to the communities we serve including emergency care, labor and delivery, a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), general surgery, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, acute inpatient rehabilitation, sports medicine, physical therapy, orthopedics, outpatient testing, wound care and many others. Our 150-acre campus and 191 bed hospital also features designated specialty centers: the Heart Center, the Tomball Regional Medical Center Wound and Hyperbaric Center, and Texas Sports Medicine Center. Tomball Regional Medical Center
is currently looking for a Nurse Technician. - Medical Surgical 4 Tower Responsibilities:
• Under the general supervision of the Director and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse, the Certified Nursing Assistant provides a variety of patient care activities and accommodative services for assigned patients.
• Demonstrates the facility's Standards of Performance, and Patient Promise.
• Assesses, monitors, records, reports, and follows through on symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
• Creates and maintains accurate, detailed reports and records.
• Adheres to standards of safety and infection control, in the delivery of patient care.
• Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of and complies with all policies and procedures related to the performance of job duties Qualifications: Qualifications:
- Current certification as a Nursing Assistant in the state of Texas
- Previous experience in hospital/nursing home patient care setting preferred.
- BLS from the American Heart Association required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom