John Randolph Medical Center
is a community hospital serving Virginia's Hopewell , Colonial Heights, Petersburg and surrounding communities since 1915 is actively recruiting a Nursing Technician PRN.
Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION
- *Demonstrates the knowledge and skills to provide care to the patient under the direction of the professional nurse.
- *Performs job tasks to ensure personal, patient, and departmental safety.
- *Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external customers. Documents required information according to hospital policy.
- *Functions in an organized and time-conscious manner.
- *Presents self in a professional manner.
- *Uses computer proficiently.
- *Promotes fiscal responsibility and supports the goals and objectives of the units, department, and organization.
- *Once competency is completed, demonstrates the ability to perform the following skills as a ppropriate for the unit where working: perform accuchecks, insert and discontinue urinary catheters, and put patients on transport monitors.
Required: High school graduate or GED and current enrollment in accredited RN nursing program with successful completion of at least one clinical rotation. Theoretical instruction combined with clinical experience. EXPERIENCE
Required: Successful completion of a Nursing Fundamentals Course (for RN student nurses).
Recent computer experience- data entry and retrieval. Experience with medical terminology.
Satisfactory reference from last employer or vocational school.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom