Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe, TX Nurse Technician Ortho Surgical Trauma Unit Shift: PRN Conroe Regional Medical Center,
where high-quality care meets the comfort and convenience of a hospital close to home. We have been meeting the healthcare needs of the Montgomery County region for more than 75 years.
As a regional, tertiary referral center, other hospitals rely on us when a higher level of care is necessary. We have 342 beds, 1,200 employees, more than 400 physicians on staff, and the resources of the largest healthcare provider in the nation - HCA. Conroe Regional Medical Center
has achieved recognition as a Certified Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and designation as a Level II Trauma facility. CRMC also has a Level III Neonatal ICU for the most vulnerable patients. Conroe Regional Medical Center
is currently looking for a Nurse Technician Ortho Surgical Trauma Unit. Responsibilities:
Under the general direction of the Unit Supervisor and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse and a Licensed Vocational Nurse for the unit, the Nurse Tech provides a variety of patient care activities and accommodative services to the adolescent, young adult, middle adult, and older adult patients admitted for medical/surgical/ problems.
- The Nurse Tech supports the medical care of patients under the direction of the Medical Staff and a Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse pursuant to the mission and objectives of the hospital.
- The Nurse Tech will appropriately communicate with physicians, co-workers, volunteers, other hospital departments, and patient family members according to the standards of behavior.
- The Nurse Tech must be able to assess his/her learning needs to enhance personal and professional development.
- The Nurse Tech will increase knowledge and skills related to patient care by attending workshops, formal classes, seminars and in-services.
- Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area and shift.
Staff in this job category are responsible for consideration of development issues of patients in each of the following age groups identified.
________Infancy (Birth to Eighteen (18) Months)
________Toddlers (Eighteen (18) Months to 3 Years)
________ Preschool (Age 3 to Age 6)
________ School Age (Age 6 to Age 12)
___X____ Adolescent (Age 12 to Age 18)
___X__ __Young Adult (Age 18 to Age 40)
___X____ Middle Adult (Age 40 to Age 65)
___ X____ Older Adult (Age 65 and Over)Qualifications:
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Certification with the State of Texas required
- Current BCLS course completion (American Heart Association Health Care Provider required).
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom