Conroe Regional Medical Center - Conroe, TX
Nurse Technician - Rehabilitation Unit
Conroe Regional Medical Center, where high-quality care meets the comfort and convenience of a hospital close to home. We have been meeting the healthcare needs of the Montgomery County region for more than 75 years.
As a regional, tertiary referral center, other hospitals rely on us when a higher level of care is necessary. We have 342 beds, 1,200 employees, more than 400 physicians on staff, and the resources of the largest healthcare provider in the nation - HCA.
Conroe Regional Medical Center has achieved recognition as a Certified Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and designation as a Level III Trauma facility. CRMC also has a Level III Neonatal ICU for the most vulnerable patients.
Conroe Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Nurse Technician for its Rehabilitation Unit. This is a full time/days position.
1. Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
2. Promotes customer service initiatives along with Hospital Service Values.
3. Documents all patient care.
4. Utilizes Nursing Process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
5. Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
6. Promotes compliance with National Patient Safety Goals.
7. Provides total hygiene care; including skin care, bathing, toileting, etc.
8. Assists with patient ambulation in room, hall and bathroom.
9. Assists in feeding patients, offering fluids and snacks, recording amounts consumed.
10. Responds to call lights, requests from patient/family.
11. Documents vital signs and informs nurse of any change in patient status.
12. Assists with stocking supplies and maintains clean working environment.
13. Assists co-workers to meet patient care needs.
14. Supportive of the ethics and compliance programs set forth by HCA demonstrated by:
• Upholds code of conduct
• Adheres to dealing appropriately and fairly with employee misconduct.
• Enforces all ethics and compliance policies as they pertain to his/her area.
• Provides and assures ethics and compliance education as requested by the ECO and/or corporate initiative.
• Sets an example to all staff in their daily activities.
• BLS with American Heart Association for the Healthcare Provider required
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License with the State of Texas required
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom