TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center - Nashville, TN TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center: Experience the place where technology meets compassion every day.
Serving our community since October 15, 1979, TriStar Southern Hills continues to grow and evolve. Since that time, the hospital has grown to 126 beds and now serves three counties, including Davidson, Williamson and Rutherford.
Over the years, the physician base has also changed. Starting with a small group of doctors, TriStar Southern Hills medical staff currently has over 300 members representing more than 20 specialties. All are board certified or board eligible.
The hospital's emergency department continues to be one of the busiest in the city. Within three months of inception, TriStar Southern Hills' emergency department saw over 3,000 patients. We now average more than 40,000 ER visits each year. TriStar Southern Hills pioneered bedside registration and was the first hospital in Middle Tennessee to offer community-based angioplasty.
We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center is currently looking for a full time Certified / Nurse Technician
for our Rehab floor.
Nursing Students are Encouraged To Apply! Department:
7pm-7am with rotating weekend shifts POSITION SUMMARY:
What we offer:
- Performs direct patient care within the scope of the technician competency under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities with the long range plan, mission, vision, and values of the hospital.
- Promotes a supportive environment that encourages teamwork.
Qualifications: POSITION QUALIFICATION:
- Competitive salary
- Night and weekend shift differentials
- Generous PTO Plan
- Great medical plans, vision & dental benefits, life & disability benefits, etc.
- 401(k) Plan with 100% match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consumer discounts
- And many, many more!
- Minimum requirement of High School Diploma/GED
- Nursing Students will be considered
- Med-Surg. hospital experience; Skilled Nursing
- At least 1-3 years experience
- BLS required.
- CNA certification is highly preferred.
- Some positions may require specialized training and/or certification
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom