TriStar Ashland City is a 12-bed critical access hospital offering a broad spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services to the Cheatham County area. Specially trained emergency medicine physicians and nurses provide 24/7 emergency care on-site and TriStar physicians of all medical specialties are on immediate call for emergencies. TriStar Ashland City is backed by TriStar Health, Middle Tennessee's largest healthcare system, offering a trusted source within our network of hospitals when more specialized care is needed.
The Nurse Technician demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, ability to gather data, demonstrates knowledge in range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service; promotes customer service initiatives; follows directions from Primary/Charge Nurse to meet the individual needs of each patient; demonstrates the ability to perform technical skills and procedures as evidenced by unit competency; documents patient care, as appropriate; and reports to Primary/Charge Nurse any changes in patient status.
1. Supports the facility's Standards of Performance and ICARE values
2. Participates in staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars/professional development as
requested by manager.
3. Maintains compliance with federal, state and other governing bodies. Includes licensure and certification.
4. Observes and abides by established safety practices.
5. Ensures accuracy and completeness of work.
6. Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures involved in
performing job duties.
1. Demonstrated experience with each of the required areas of expertise in section I.
2. Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
3. CNT or successful completion of a CNT course required. CNT certification or eligibility preferred must pass the CNT exam within 6 months of hire.
4. Current BLS required.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom