Northeast Methodist Hospital has played a major role in the phenomenal economic growth experienced in northeast Bexar County. Located in the city of Live Oak at Interstate 35 and Judson Road, Northeast Methodist Hospital has undergone major renovations to upgrade and expand the facility and services to better meet the needs of this area. The expansion facilitated advanced services in 24-hour emergency, surgical, cardiovascular (three cardiac cath labs with electrophysiology capabilities) units, a spacious intensive care unit and inpatient rehabilitation services. A new orthopedic service has recently been implemented - The Joint Replacement Academy - offering the latest treatment options for knee and hip pain. Northeast Methodist Hospital has played a major role in the phenomenal economic growth experienced in northeast Bexar County. It is licensed for 116 beds. We offer a full array of services including 24/7 emergency care, open heart surgery, cardiac catheterizations, inpatient rehabilitation, orthopedic surgery, cancer care, intensive care and inpatient and outpatient surgeries and procedures.
Northeast Methodist Hospital is an accredited Chest Pain Center and is a Certified Stroke Center by The Joint Commission. We are recognized as an Accredited Heart Failure Center by the Healthcare Colloquium. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Northeast Methodist Hospital under Locations. Why join the Northeast Methodist Hospital team?
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Received the Honored with Mission: Lifeline BRONZE Quality Achievement Award from AHA
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission
- Texas Award for Performance Excellence
- Received the nationally recognized Leap Frog's Group Safety Rating of A
**PART TIME - MIXED SHIFTS - DAYS/NIGHTS ROTATE**
- Medical, Dental, disability and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Qualifications: Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Job-Related Characteristics:
- Provides leadership, consultation, and support for the patient service areas during designated shifts.
- Provides administrative continuity to staff, patients, families and visitors while acting as a liaison for the administrator on-call and the Nursing Management team.
Graduate of ONE
of the following:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program
- Associates in Nursing degree program
- Nursing Diploma program
of the following
- Three years clinical RN experience
- Three years supervisory/management experience
Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service line, facility and department/unit which are specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable). Preferred:
Master degree in nursing or related field Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required
- RN with current license to practice professional nursing in Texas