General Statement of Duties:
The Nursing Administrator provides leadership, consultation, and support for the patient service areas during designated shifts. This position provides administrative continuity to staff, patients, families and visitors while acting as a liaison for the administrator on-call and the Nursing Management team.
Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other Job-Related Characteristics:
1. Education: Graduate of ONE of the following:
A. Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program
B. Associates in Nursing degree program C. Nursing Diploma program
2. Experience: ALL of the following:
1. Three years clinical RN experience
2. Three years supervisory/management experience
3. Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service line, facility and department/unit which are specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable).
Master degree in nursing or related field Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required: RN with current license to practice professional nursing in Texas
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom