Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Leads the development and execution of sales strategies with US National Sales team inclusive of Partner, Industry, Energy product and Service sales.
- Responsible for the business, customer and commercial operating requirements for major market areas (Boston and New York) with total revenue responsibility greater than $300 million.
- Responsible for driving efficiency and effectiveness in the sales district, increasing customer satisfaction, and evaluating and implementing new methods and channels for going to market.
- Leads a disciplined sales process across the District to achieve business planning results; achieving all financial targets including fiscal year orders, sales, profitability, and pipeline goals.
- Responsible for leading collaboration with all Schneider Electric selling resources in the District to lead a collaborative National Sales Force strategy.
- BA/BS Required/ MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership is required
- Minimum of 10 years of varied experience in sales, marketing, and product management
- Relevant experience in B2B and B2C through both transactional sales via channel and solution sales via channel and direct is desirable
- Proven leader in large complex major metro market
- Strong track record of strategic talent development
- Greater than 25 direct / indirect reports (Manager of Manager experience a plus)
- Relevant work experience and/or networks within the Electrical Industry
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
- Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.