Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Leads the development and execution of sales strategies with US National Sales team inclusive of Partner, Industry, Energy product and Service sales. Responsible for the business, customer and commercial operating requirements for major market areas (Boston and New York) with total revenue responsibility greater than $300 million. This position is also responsible for driving efficiency and effectiveness in the sales district, increasing customer satisfaction, and evaluating and implementing new methods and channels for going to market.
Leads a disciplined sales process across the District to achieve business planning results; achieving all financial targets including fiscal year orders, sales, profitability, and pipeline goals. This individual is responsible for leading collaboration with all Schneider Electric selling resources in the District to lead a collaborative National Sales Force strategy.
- Able to articulate Schneider Electric's Value Proposition for differentiation and alignment to the market segments within the district.
- Leads the assessment of orders growth versus forecasts, sales growth, market share expansion, profitability, and/or potential of sales channel opportunities.
- Leads a disciplined Pipeline Management Process across the district.
- Create, refine, deliver and defend District Account Plan during annual account planning process and quarterly plan reviews.
- Creates a dynamic work atmosphere to motivate employees and create winning team.
- Ensure knowledge of the marketplace; understand competitor positions and counters for success.
- Maintains and strives to improve the organization's competitive position. Drive increased market share in the District. Ensures maximum sales volume at minimum cost.
- Support and drive key initiatives for the Partner, Industry, Energy and Services portfolio.
- Adapt sales force culture to drive increased customer acquisition. Formulates, communicates, implements, and evaluates strategic and tactical sales plans utilizing the Retention – Acquire – Develop (RAD Matrix). Monitors sales performance.
- Provides coaching to ensure successful execution of plans and competency / talent development across the entire district.
- Measures and continuously introduces process and performance improvements in terms of customer service, technical support and sales productivity.
- Leads strategy / planning for channel expansion or reductions.
- Establishes and maintains strategic alliances with customers and specific target groups such as distributors, contractors, and other external contacts to identify opportunities to improve or expand sales.
- Develops and maintains personal relationships with key executives at strategic accounts in the district.
- Drives Talent Management strategy in the sales area and provides coaching, performance management, and development activities for the sales team in order to ensure leadership development and successful execution of business plans.
- Leadership, internally and externally, including coordination with support resources for all strategic solution project pursuits within the district.
- Engage with colleagues and record success factors, best practice and sharing of knowledge.
- BA/BS Required
- An MBA from a recognized major university is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership is required
- Minimum of 10 years of varied experience in sales, marketing, and product management
- Relevant experience in B2B and B2C through both transactional sales via channel and solution sales via channel and direct is desirable
- Proven leader in large complex major metro market
- Strong track record of strategic talent development
- Greater than 25 direct / indirect reports (Manager of Manager experience a plus)
- Relevant work experience and/or networks within the Electrical Industry
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.