To provide operations management support to Account Based Service Operations Manager in the operation of the account to ensure the objectives are exceeded. Works in cooperation with the Service Manager, Account Manager, IT, Procurement, Branch Finance Manager and CMMS Provider Support, vendors, suppliers, and account staff to ensure compliance with Account Scope of Work Deliverables, KPI's, and approved budgets. Together with Account Based Service Operations Manager, plans and schedules the day to day activities of the operations and maintenance staff in an effective and efficient manner.
1. Assists in the preparation of project, capital and operating budgets.
2. Prepares facility budgets for selected line items under the direction and approval of the Account Based Service Operations Manager.
3. Tracks, analyzes and trends facility costs, and operational data on a monthly basis and produces operations and financial reports to the Account Based Service Operations Manager.
4. Periodically analyze cost data and recommend corrective actions to reduce costs.
5. Provides support for employee training programs to include technical, safety and quality management.
6. Generates safety reports and maintains safety records.
7. Maintains records of work hours, parts utilized, and work performed for site services. Prepares summary reports as directed including benchmarking data.
8. Maintains project operations procedure documents and manuals.
9. Works on special projects as assigned by the Account Based Service Operations Manager
10. Maintains and operates the CMMS system, answers incoming calls, creates work orders, and dispatches accordingly.
11. For both phone and web based requests, communicates with the requester to determine scope of work and priority of the work to be performed.
12. Assists the site staff in obtaining materials, tools, and equipment required to execute the requested work.
13. Coordinate and schedule the use of outside service vendors to perform required work and ensure that they have proper access and authorization as per customer policies and procedures.
14. Utilize Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) data to develop and prepare reports, graphs to track performance to goals, manage work order backlog, and track equipment history and repair costs. Use other software as needed to format reports for for presentation.
15. Works with CMMS provider to update equipment inventory, job plan /tasking and implement PM scheduling changes as directed by the Account Based Service Operations Manager.
16. Responsible for creating issuing and tracking subcontracts and purchase orders.
17. Effectively manage all subcontracts by obtaining statements of work, and including the scope of work into the standard subcontract in compliance with JCI Subcontracting policies and guidelines. Follow subcontract policies to track all subcontracts.
18. Coordinates and assists the Account Based Service Operations Manager with account financials including receivables and payables.
19. Assist with the hiring and on boarding process.
20. Train employees on the use of the CMMS tablet to obtain and update their work orders, comments and time into the CMMS.
21. Coordinate and direct purchasing activities.
22. Create weekly and monthly reports as needed and as directed by Account Based Service Operations Manager including cost savings reports, work order summary and status reports and work order labor reports.
23. Create value reports on a quarterly basis using value reporting template. Obtain data from available systems including the CMMS and other JCI systems including NxGen and data provided by account team to include in the report analyze and format data as needed to import into the reporting template.
24. Respond to and produce customer driven reports with limited support.
25. Order office supplies to support business needs.
26. Comply with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards.
27. Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment.
28. Performs other job-related duties as requested.
Strong computer skills and experience in using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project). Basic understanding of financial accounting. Must possess excellent administrative and good typing skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills required along with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. Three years' experience in facility maintenance preferred. Familiarity with HVAC, mechanical, electrical and IT systems preferred. Familiarity with computerized maintenance management systems preferred.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.