Operating Room Materials Manager Medical City Plano
♦ Operating Room Materials Manager ♦
Medical City Healthcare- Medical City Plano
THE COMPANY :
Take your career in the right direction - join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA - Hospital Corporation of America), come work as an Operating Room Materials Manager to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support.
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices.
This is accomplished by hiring professionals like you!
A seven-time recipient of a "Champion for Change" award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
THE POSITION :
• Seeking a full-time Operating Room Materials Manager who demonstrates passion for running Supply Chain operations in the facility's operating room suite to include requisitioning, inventory controls, and supply optimization.
• Individual who exhibits strong leadership in guiding his/her team with accuracy in case-picking, delivering timely services, and setting high department performance standards.
• Successfully manages the Operating Room Meditech supply inventory dictionary and physician preference cards.
• Effectively cultivates relationships with physicians, clinicians and hospital vendors.
THE LOCATION :
Medical City Plano - Plano, TX
• Plano also ranks on our lists for Best Cities for Retirement, Families and Downtowns.
• Residents have access to great schools and 3,800 acres of parkland, and the city is known for its good jobs and technology growth.
• Plano houses the headquarters of more than 25 American companies, including Cinemark Theatres, JPMorgan Chase, Dr. Pepper, Frito-Lay, JC Penney, Fannie Mae, Bank of America, and Pizza Hut just to name a few.
• Plano, TX boasts great neighborhoods, strong education, iconic and authentic Texas cuisine, affordable living and plenty of entertaining things to do.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
• Tuition Reimbursement program for individuals seeking higher education.
• Generous annual incentive bonus program.
• Professional growth and advancement.
• Network of other highly skilled [Operating Room Materials Managers] to work and collaborate with across sister facilities and multiple divisions.
EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
• Graduate from a Surgical Technology program and/or equivalent clinical training.
• Minimum of five years relevant clinical and/or materials experience may be substituted for education listed.
• Operating Room experience preferred.
• Knowledge of SMART procurement system and Meditech software is beneficial.