Shift available: PRN
**OB Scrub Tech experience preferred**
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center has been serving Sumner County since 1979. With 250 physicians representing more than 30 medical specialties, TriStar Hendersonville is proud to be Sumner County's healthcare provider of choice. We're proud to be a part of TriStar Health, the region's most comprehensive healthcare network, with more access points and services than any other in middle Tennessee.
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center is looking for a OB Scrub Technician (PRN).
* Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
* Promotes customer service initiative.
* Provides direct bedside care within the scope of experience and ability under the supervision and direction of a licensed nurse.
* Functions as a surgical scrub nurse maintaining current knowledge of the surgical procedure.
* Prepares, compiles and maintains records in L&D.
* High school diploma/GED
* CNT certification preferred
* At least 1 year experience as Scrub Technician, with OB experience.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom