Parkland Medical Center
Perinatal Tech (Certified)
Under direct supervision of a registered nurse, will utilize medical, technical skills to provide support to the patient care team.
* Licensure/Certification/Registration: Licensed Nursing Assistant in the State of New Hampshire.
* Graduation from a Licensed Nursing Assistant program.
* Minimum: Equivalent of 6 full months as a LNA in a medical/surgical position. Current BCLS.
* Knowledge of medical practices, procedures, and standards.
* Knowledge of practice and procedures of a Surgical Technician as it relates to the obstetrical area.
* Knowledge of basic anatomy, asepsis, is able to recognize the basic instruments for Cesarean Sections and is able to set up and maintain the sterile field.
* Ability to work with others as a team to ensure quality patient care.
* Good verbal and written communication skills. Prefer experience in hospital setting. Secretarial and computer skills.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom