An Occupational Health Nurse job in Louisville, KY is available courtesy of Adecco Medical. We're searching for an experienced OCHRN Nurse to work in a very busy Occupational Health Office. You would be responsible for duties such as pre-employment physicals, patient care, emergency response, and administrative duties. This is a long term contract working the evening shift 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm.
Occupational Health Nurse job responsibilities include:
• Collaborates with management and the environmental/safety staff to carry out the objectives of the occupational health/medical services.
• Provides initial assessment of on the job injuries & illnesses and refers for further evaluation as necessary
• Provides direct care, including treatment of occupational injuries & illnesses.
• Bahelors degree in nursing & certification in occupational health nursing preferred (COHN, COHN-S)
• Three to Five years occupational health nursing experience required
• Knowledge of case management, workers' compensation, and government (OSHA) regulations & additional education appropriate to the work setting, e.g., pulmonary function testing, hearing conservation (CAOHC), AED/CPR Healthcare provider preferred.
• Current license to practice as a registered nurse in the state(s) of Kentucky
If you are interested in this Occupational Health Nurse job in Louisville, KY through Adecco Medical, please contact Adam Smith at email@example.com | 585-613-3032 or apply online at www.adeccousa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.