Fairview Park Hospital is an employee-centered, physician-friendly, community-focused hospital. We are a state-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility providing community healthcare services in Dublin, Georgia including a 24-hr Emergency Room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, and rehabilitation therapy services. Our culture is based upon our values of I-CARE: Integrity, Competence, Accountability, Respect and Excellence. In our small-town community, we are literally, "Neighbors Caring for Neighbors".
Come join a great team of professionals. Employee centered, patient centered, family environment. We provide one to one care, awesome benefits, and excellent quality of care. This position is due to growth that we have had in our OT department.
**$5,000 Sign On Bonus & Relocation Assistance Available**
Plans, organizes, and administers Occupational Therapy services for patients referred who have physical and/or cognitive disabilities within the scope of practice of a licensed Occupational Therapist, exercising professional judgement, knowledge, and skill in selection and execution of assessments and treatment plans. Participates in an interdisciplinary team to plan and implement Occupational Therapy services, staff development programs, and program evaluation/quality management/improvement programs. Acts as a member of the interdisciplinary rehab team by participating in team meetings and performs other duties as assigned by the rehab director to provide a more comprehensive and effective rehabilitation process.
• One year of experience as an Occupational Therapist in a hospital setting preferred.
• New Grads considered
• Ability to provide age-specific care across the lifespan (pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and neuromuscular techniques (NDT, PNF)
• Ability to perform therapeutic modalities
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited university/college
• Current BLS certification, ability to provide age-specific care across the lifespan (pediatrics, adolescents, adults, neuromuscular techniques (NDT, PNF), ability to perform therape utic modalities.