Occupational Therapist PRN
Medical City Arlington is a 382-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. There are well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel that make up our team. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort worth healthcare with nearly 600 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Together we form a team that is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for the delivery of occupational therapy services to hospital inpatients and outpatients as assigned.
- Performs assessments, establishes goals, performs therapy, assess progress and modifies treatment plan and goals based on need of patients including but not limited to neurological,orthopedic,general medicine, oncology and other disease specific requiring occupational therapy intervention.
- Participates in coordination of care with department manager, physicians, department staff and ancillary services.
- Promotes and maintains a high customer service level.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred.
Licenses, Registrations and/or Certifications:
- Acute care experience preferred.
- Active and current TX OT license.
- Current BLS