Experience a higher standard of care at Blake Medical Center located in Bradenton, Florida just minutes from the Gulf Coast beaches. Our 383-bed acute care facility has been named a nine-time "100 Top Hospital" and a "100 Top Cardiovascular Hospital" by Thompson Reuters, formerly known as Solucient. With a strong commitment to quality care, advanced technology and professional development we make sure our employees are well cared for too.
Along with dozens of specialties and accredited treatment programs, our award-winning hospital also features several Centers of Excellence: Heart & Vascular Institute * Chest Pain Center with PCI * Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Cancer Care * Joint Care * Spine Care Center
Develop you career by joining our 13-acre tropical campus ideally situated less than one hour south of Tampa. Make excellence your goal by joining our family of hospitals. EOE
The Occupational Therapist provides diagnostic and therapeutic services & rehabilitation to patients to assist in obtaining their highest functional level of improvement for the performance of daily activities and regaining independence.Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy; Masters preferred.
- Experience in appropriate healthcare setting preferred.
- Current Florida Occupational Therapist license.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through AHA (American Heart Association).
- Current FIM (Functional Independence Measure) required (within 90 days of hire).
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills; ability to read/comprehend written instructions; ability to follow verbal instructions; PC skills.