Top 3 Skills:
1. Experience with IBM ODM
2. 2+ years of expereince using ILOG JRules verion 6 and up
3. Expeirence with Java/J2EE
-Should be well versed in BRMS -ILOG JRule 6.x and 7.x (Rule Studio, RTS, RES, DVS and Rule Solution for Office) ,IBM ODM 8.x.
-iLog/WODM Rule Admin knowledge.
* Knowledge on iLog/WODM infrastructure set-up.
* Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
* Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
* Responsible for participating in the development, maintenance, enhancement, and support of applications.
* Hands on experience in web application technologies (Java/J2EE) and Spring Frame work.
* Possess in-depth knowledge of java design patterns
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
* Knowledge on iLog infrastructure set-up.
* SME using ILog on BRMS. Should be able to design individually and also needs to mentor the team about BRMS.
* Extract the business logic from the SOA services and move it to the iLog tool
* Understand business requirements in order to provide the technical design of computer software.
* Possess programming expertise in standard programming languages in order to develop and maintain computer software.
* Develop appropriate software and documentation according to Delta's standards.
* Support and troubleshoot computer systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems, and providing timely follow up on all problems.
* Follow standards and methodologies in the development and implementation of computer software.
* 3 years ODM/ILOG Business rule development experience
* 1 year experience working with Java/J2EE
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.