Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
The individual in this position will lead regional product/solution OEM sales team. Accountable for creating / implementing sales goals, sales forecast, budget, objectives and staffing for defined area. Implements National strategies, and develops local tactics that support objectives. Provides coaching and development activities for sales staff necessary to achieve sales targets; pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales, etc.
1. Defines markets, market potentials and appropriate sales strategies for the region/district. Partners with customers/distributors to plan strategies, provide quality service, train customer, and provide support necessary for attainment of customer's goals and objectives. Anticipates obstacles and identifies alternative strategies.
2. Formulates, communicates, implements, and evaluates strategic and tactical sales plans. Monitors sales performance. Provides coaching to ensure successful execution of plans.
3. Maintains active relationships with Schneider Electric customers. Negotiates discrepancies between customer's expectations and Schneider Electric's.
4. Provides coaching and development activities for sales staff necessary to achieve sales targets; pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales.
5. Coordinates sales activities in region/district with other regions/districts and national account management to penetrate national accounts.
6. Develops, implements and monitors budget and asset control systems.
7. Administers and/or establishes company policies that directly affect employees.
This position requires a bachelor's degree in business or technical field and 10 years of sales, marketing & leadership experience. The individual in this postion will have proven and demonstratable results in sales growth, share gain and leadership. Strong leadership, coaching & communication skills Controls / Automation Solutions skills Travel ~ 50%
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.