Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Offer Manager - Subject Matter Expert - White Space Operations
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Responsible for managing the White Space Operations offer with strategic direction, value proposition, profitability, development, metrics, customer satisfaction, sales interface, and market as the subject matter expert of this discipline.
· Manages White Space Operation Services offer, strategy and development; responsible for establishing and communicating high level department goals, and setting overall product line priority.
· Serves as companywide subject matter expert for offer; understands customer use and requirements, industry trends, and complimentary services as well. Provides regular updates on offer performance and high level forecasting trends to upper management. Interfaces with Sales and Business Development personnel to understand unique customer needs and or large opportunities and prepares analysis and proposals to match opportunities.
· Provide high level management support for large key opportunities and/or escalated customer complaint resolution; interface with sales personnel, customer service, service line of business, etc to resolve issues and exploit opportunities for maximum profitability and customer satisfaction.
· Set global white space operations offer strategy and positioning, including defining features, requirements, and pricing for offer.
· Monitors team performance and ensures reasonable cycle time for new offer introductions and sales tools releases to improve offer performance (revenue growth and profitability); actively engage in new offer development programs to provide customer requirements, understand development limitations, and remove barriers to success.
· Monitors and researches industry for trends, opportunities and competitive threats. Create and implement strategies to develop offers/strategies exploiting these conditions and setting the road map to realize maximum profitability within the offer scope.
· Manage overall offer performance including tracking of key metrics, report preparation and performance explanations for senior management; interface closely with key regional stakeholders to understand unique regional needs, preferences, and conditions affecting current sales and potential future growth; balance existing resources and set departmental strategy to best exploit opportunities for maximized company profitability.
· Develops methodologies, procedures and documentation for the execution of the service to ensure standardized service delivery.
· Ensure consistent offer messaging and information is being transmitted to sales channels, Marcom, and other key stakeholders.
· Understand competitive landscape in all regions and interface with key stakeholders to establish appropriate offer pricing to maximize company benefit.
· Coordinate voice of customer input for current and future programs; ensures and facilitates appropriate level of customer involvement with offer releases.
· Lead change in offer group; challenge team to explore alternatives to improve offer, solve unique customer problems, and find differentiating features for future offers that can help Schneider Electric offer to stand apart from competitors (and improve profitability).
· Presents at Tradeshows and customer events as needed.
· Attends conferences related to the industry as needed.
Must be willing to travel on short notice.
10-20% - Frequent domestic travel and periodic international travel is required.
OTHER KEY CONSIDERATIONS:
Interfaces with the following:
VP Level within LOB’s
Director Levels within LOB’s
Other Offer Managers
Regional Management Teams
Field Service Teams
Finance with LOB
This job might be for you if:
BS in Business, IT or Management Information Systems
5 years experience in product development, product management, and/or project management preferred.
Experience in IT services for data centers or hands on white space operations of a data center environment
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Ability to present to large and small audiences
Demonstrated capability to think strategically, develop creative solutions, and execute in a complete and timely manner.
Strong problem solving and decision-making skills, with a style that promotes collaboration, consensus and innovation.
Strong knowledge IT environments and day-to-day IT operations
Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Excellent time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects.
Must be able to shift priorities and move to new task quickly.
Must be able to easily adapt to change.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS -DESIRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
MBA or similar business, or marketing education desirable
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.