Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment : https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Description: Marketing Intern / Co-op
Schneider Electric is looking for a qualified intern to join the Final Distribution Retail Offer management team. Our team is responsible for developing the offer strategy, executing on the offer roadmap and delivering solutions that meet and exceed our customer needs.
The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing. What do you get to do?
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Engage and interact with marketing, sales and engineering teams to develop an understanding of our products and business including the offer environment and offer performance and relevant market trends and their implications to our business
- Support offer management team in managing the marketing mix including
- Manage a repository of competitor product information and continuously update it.
- Evaluate periodically the market & the competition landscape.
- Develop cross reference and comparison tables of competitor products vs. our products.
- Update market sizing information and future growth projections of relevant products with detailed documentation.
- Provide support to digitize our customer experience journey
- Provide input to the Strategic Marketing Plan.
- Operational Marketing support for sales and promotions (documentations, training contents, etc.)
- Support offer managers in optimizing the stock keeping unit (O² process).
- Co-work with the marketing communication team to up-date tools.
Company is looking preferably for a suitable graduate student in the Nashville area who is majoring in Business Administration and has an engineering background. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical background and is very comfortable working with PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
Focuses: Marketing, Sales, Business
Primary Location: United States-Tennessee-Nashville
Schedule: Full-time and or part time
- Bilingual is a plus (Spanish and English proficiency)
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality results.
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Delegation capability
- Conflict management & Stress tolerance
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.