The IBM Cloud Infrastructure Compute Tribe works on the heart of the IBM Cloud. Due to the significant growth of our organization, we have an opportunity for an Offering Manager who will have accountability for the federal/state/local government product offerings. This position will be a part of our Dallas, TX office.
• Accountable for federal/state/local government overall offerings to include user experience and its profitability;
• Ensure Compute Tribe offerings are competitive with our competitors
• Collaborate with the sales teams to understand the customer requirements, to promote sale of product offerings;
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain product offerings to customer and prospective customers;
• Understand market opportunities, user problems and define solutions to solve them;
• Define user experiences that are compelling and competitive
• Interface with the Federal Team to apprise them on the tribe product roadmap and prioritize federal input into product roadmaps.
• Be the subject matter expert on the federal/state/local government product offerings;
• Interface with Sales Team on the closing of deals;
• Ensure products are introduced into Commercial and Federal offerings at the same time;
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.