The Offering Project Team Lead is responsible for ensuring that new products releases are available for quoting, selling, fulfillment and support. This Project Team Lead works with the product and development organization on the design/development of licensing for all products, addresses process exceptions, coordinates the portfolio announcement, and works with the go-to-market team.
Responsibilities of the Offering Team Lead role:
- Ensure that product legal names are submitted and approved.
- Work closely with Development to ensure there is a plan for the creation of product licenses and timely completion, including allocation for translation if needed, and approval.
- Drive approvals for pricing and licensing, Order-to-Cash part coding and channels exceptions.
- Work closely with Development and Procurement to ensure the timely completion of Open Source clearance, assignment of third party contracts, and COO (Certificate of Originality) approval.
- Coordinate the Request for Announcement process for WW PA availability.
- Coordinate the WYNTK (What You Need to Know) documents specific to the Project Team and ensure that Sales Enablement training for the Project Team and Pricing are interlocked.
- Conduct regular Project Team meetings and provide summaries
- Track overall Project Team project status, recommendations, issues, and action items.
- Create the PMOM Integration Plan with involvement from the Development Integration Lead and the Product Management Integration Lead
- Create and maintain documentation of auditable artifacts for corporate acquisition audit readiness.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.