For our customers, the Office 365 Admin Center is at the center of how they manage the services. There is a rich toolkit to configure, manage and monitor the service across the entire IT lifecycle – from configuration to support. The Office 365 administration experience simplifies IT management while allowing admins to drive digital transformation in their organizations enabling a truly modern workplace. With the advent of Microsoft 365, centralized management is even more top of mind for our customers.
The Office 365 Platform Product Marketing team is looking for a senior product marketing manager with excellent communication and storytelling skills to be the marketing owner for the Office 365 administration experience. You will drive our story for Office 365 administration across both Enterprises and Small Businesses. You lead key marketing initiatives landing the core administration, reporting and configuration experience in Office 365. You will also own the communication of product improvements to drive awareness and usage with the IT professional audience. You will act as the liaison between customers and engineering and serve a critical partner for engineering to ensure that the product experience supports our business goals and meets the needs of our customers. This role also a deep connection with customers via industry events, focus groups, and of course EBCs.
This role requires strategic thinking, passion for our customers, and products, cross-group collaboration and technical curiosity. Strong communication and storytelling skills are vital, as you will develop the messages and scenarios that bring our administration experience to life, and create blog posts, FAQs, screenshots, videos, slides, and demo scripts. This position requires some travel.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Be the marketing owner for the Office 365 administration experience
- Communicate and launch new products and features
- Partner with engineering to drive product improvements & champion marketing priorities
- Develop and drive usage and adoption campaigns targeted at IT professionals
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to inform product development
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 5+ year experience in product marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion.
- Experience producing customer-facing content and working closely with engineering
- A passion for technology and the ability to translate technology into compelling marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.