At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need motivated people who want to make a difference. Right now, we are seeking an Office Administrator that will be a solid contributor within Vivint Solar. As an Office Administrator, you will be organizing and supervising the administrative responsibilities that facilitate the smooth running of an office. In this role, you will report directly to an Operations Manager within the Field Operations group.
- Coordinate and provide office support
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Report on account status with regards to permitting, approvals, installation, and holds
- Compile and submit expense reports for office expenditures
- Schedule and organize office associated events
- Communicate with internal Vivint Solar departments
- Attend and actively participate in conference calls as needed
- Oversee the storage and disposal of records as per the retention schedules and policies
- Maintain general office supplies and ordering as needed
- General customer support as needed
- Proficient knowledge of office administration
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to web based programs and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to keep a positive attitude
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience providing exceptional customer service
- 2 year degree or equivalent
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.