Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Office and Administrative Support Workers in West Sacramento, CA
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Office and Administrative Support Workers
Location: West Sacramento, CA
Under supervision, performs diverse flows of work, including various administrative, financial monitoring and supporting the office administration, employees, Site Managers, R&D Department Heads and supervisors Assignments generally involve work of a confidential nature and require a thorough knowledge of the practices and procedures of the function, company products, policies and programs.
Major tasks and responsibilities
• Assembles and analyzes information, prepares reports, agendas, manuals, correspondence and memorandum as guided by general company practice.
• Responsible for expense and visa reports of the department heads and reviewing all their direct reports' expenses as well as their "TimeTell" time reporting. Reviews all contracts, request edits and approval for department heads and scientists. Processes payment of invoices at department level.
• Monitors and controls statements of facility expenses. Tracks, monitors, adjusts forecast, and reviews/updates allocation keys for various groups, including: MAB, Services, Cell Biology, Food lab and Genomics.
Communicates/reports findings/concerns with department heads and financial department, analyzes expenses in preparation for annual budget process and develop facility allocation charges.
• Establishes and maintains departmental databases and develops spreadsheets of importance to department.
• Manages business travel arrangements, including those of West Sac visitors
• Coordinates details of departmental and site meetings, and/or on or off site conferences and events. Interfaces with other assistants to share and coordinate as needed.
• Contingent Labor hiring process coordination for the department. Assists local HR business partner in onboarding of new hires, training preparations, onboarding and safety meetings etc.
• Acts as interface with regard to site communications for QHSE, site maintenance, visits, events, celebrations, and workshops and trainings. Coordinates this with other functions at the West Sac site.
• Screens/ redirect calls, takes messages, handles (e)-mail
- Department Heads
- Research Team Leaders at West Sacramento
- Other site assistants and executive assistants worldwide
- Various external vendors
- Minimum Requirement:
- High school diploma with a minimum of 4 years' of relevant experience or Associate's degree with 2 years' of relevant experience
BS Degree preferred
- High Proficiency in PC applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Concur Travel and Expense tool, preferred
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized
- Able to work with employees at all levels of the organization
- Pro-active and able to work under limited supervision
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position you should apply immediately. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, you can contact Tracy Giddy by email at email@example.com.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.