has an exciting opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are looking for a temporary/seasonal Office Assistant
at one of our grain elevators during harvest season. You must be able to make decisions and work independently within a team atmosphere. You must be detail oriented, accurate, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Office hours: 7am – 6 pm weekdays & weekends, hours will vary with season
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Handle customer phone calls, walk in traffic and direct patrons to appropriate personnel.
- Weigh grain trucks and document information.
- Maintain a full understanding of company products and services.
- Work with sensitive material and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Provide clear office communication with location managers, board members, and patrons.
- Order office supplies and maintain a clean office.
- Perform other office duties as assigned.
- Work extended hours as needed to meet business demands.
- Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Up to 3 years of office experience
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Associate’s degree
- Farming background/ understanding
- Familiar with accounting software
- Agriculture experience
A little about us:
CHS is proud to offer veterans a place to grow their careers. Driven by the values of the farm families who own CHS, our employees focus on helping farmers raise healthy crops.