ADECCO National Group, a leader in recruitment of professionals, is seeking a Support person for the client's Private Label Assistant. This position is for Adecco's Global Client, a leading source of consumer health intelligent information for businesses and professionals. This is a great opportunity with a well-established company and offers a competitive W-2 compensation.
Job Location: Dublin, OH
Relocation: No relocation assistance available
Remote Option: NO
Education Requirement: High School Required
Length of W-2 position: 6 Months - Contract
W-2 Pay Rate: $ 16.00/Hour
Hours: Mon-Fri 8AM - 4PM (some flexibility with start/end times)
To be considered for this position, you must have the legal right to work in the US without sponsorship and pass background and drug tests.
Support the Private Label Assistant on projects, work with suppliers to obtain missing resources for set up and item maintenance, work cross-functionally across internal and external partners to resolve open issues, track progress and provide regular updates to team, prepare data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information and then entering into spreadsheet(s), complete forms per instructions/training
• Great communication skills (written and verbal)
• Proficient computer use: Outlook, Excel (filtering, vlook-ups, navigation)
• Ability to learn and use web-based programs/interfaces
• High energy, self-starter, team player, professionalism in a corporate environment, excellent attention to detail, organized,
• Comfortable meeting deadlines
• Openness to feedback
• Basic familiarity with pharma/OTC products/terminology (as far as product forms, etc) would be very helpful
• Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat comments/markup features
• Ability to learn and implement brand requirements, according to a style guide
• Basic understanding of consumer product artwork and requirements
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates interested in this position should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, please contact Patti Landay by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; however, your resume/CV must be received via the "apply now" button to be considered.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, use the "apply now" button to submit your resume/CV.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.