Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a General Office Assistant in Georgia, VT. This is a part time temporary job opportunity. Days worked will be Tuesday & Thursday 830am - 5pm. A General Office Assistant performs routine clerical and administrative functions such as scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, providing information to callers, and entering and verifying alphanumeric data. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this General Office Clerk job include:
• Enters and verifies alphanumeric data from a variety of sources, including paper-based, electronic and phone, into a computer database
• Handles complex functions or transactions, including priority accounts or transactions that require error-free work
• Can resolve problems related to correct data entry procedures, but may have to refer unusual problems to manager
• May code, search, extract and interpret information to determine correct input procedure
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material
• Answer office telephone and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals
• Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies
• Complete forms in accordance with company procedures
• Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or fax machine
• File and maintain records
• Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
• High School Diploma/GED
• At least one year of office experience
• Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
• Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
• Able to work in a team environment
We have an openings for Part Time Tuesday & Thursday 830am - 5pm. Pay for this position is depending on experience. This is a temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this General Office Clerk job in St. Albans, VT or any related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.