About The Position:
ACG is seeking an experienced Administrative and Marketing Assistant to join the St. Louis office. Reporting to a Managing Director, this person will support the firm with clerical, administrative, and business support. This person will also be expected to contribute creatively to various presentations and projects and manage the content of the firm's website.
In addition to strong organizational and prioritization skills, the ideal candidate will have a marketing background and have a good eye for editing and updating content on the website and other marketing materials. The successful candidate will also have administrative experience and be able to shift priorities in a fast paced environment to assist in ensuring that our office runs smoothly. Specific Responsibilities Include:
General Office / Reception
- Manage front desk during business hours (8:30 am - 5 pm Mon-Fri)
- Field telephone calls to the company's main number
- Coordinate meetings and conference room calendars as requested
- Receive, sort and distribute mail and/or deliveries
- Process outgoing mail and shipping needs
- Manage expense management and book travel for senior leaders of the firm
- Ensure all areas of the office are kept clean and neat, particularly the reception area, kitchen and conference rooms
- Ensure that physical office space is maintained properly, identify and resolve maintenance issues
- Purchase, maintain, and stock inventory of all office, printer and kitchen/food supplies
- Manage office vendors and building management: entering visitors in building security system, coordinating furniture installation/office expansion, etc.
- Work with IT to troubleshoot office equipment issues
- Coordinate in-office candidate interviews, including travel arrangements, as requested
- Help with new employee on-boarding processes (desk setup, office tour, introductions)
Corporate Events and Client Service
- Assist in the planning and execution of company events including, but not limited to, holiday party, lunches, company outings and happy hours as requested
- Order food, set up and clean up for internal meetings, client visits and other events
- Assist in the planning and execution of marketing events such as educational sessions and client lunches/dinners as requested
- Assist in the shipment of cards and holiday gifts to clients/prospects
Skills & Experience Required:
- Act as backup to others in administrative group
- Prepare presentations, type letters, develop and maintain spreadsheets
- Assist in production and distribution of client materials including performance reports and research documents
- Assist in maintaining and managing electronic and physical filing for entire office
- Assist in firm's marketing and website initiatives
About Asset Consulting Group
- Experience in a professional office management capacity preferred
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Polished phone presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with website management a plus
- Ability to maintain positive attitude/demeanor at all times
- Proven problem solving, planning and organizational skills
- Must love technology and working with computers
- Highly motivated and dependable, a true self-starter
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Professional appearance and decorum at all times
- Detail oriented, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, extremely professional and customer service oriented
Asset Consulting Group (ACG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Guggenheim Partners and located in St. Louis, MO. ACG is an investment consulting firm focused exclusively on providing sophisticated, creative investment expertise to a select group of clients. We partner with our clients to recommend customized investment solutions. We provide guidance and perspective to help our clients sift through the many complex investment issues they are faced with, and work with them to develop and monitor comprehensive investment strategies in the most effective, efficient way possible. ACG delivers investment consulting and advisory services such as multi-asset allocation, research and related investment services to institutions and ultra-high net worth individuals and families.
To succeed in the Guggenheim culture, candidates must be self-starters and strive for results. We are looking for people, who operate as business owners, adhere to the highest standards and think creatively to realize opportunities, wherever they may be.
Guggenheim Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diversified and inclusive workforce.
A little about us:
Guggenheim Partners is a global investment and advisory firm with a track record of delivering results through innovative solutions.