Location: Covington, Kentucky
Posted: December 29, 2016
Reference ID: 1842114501
Are you a self-starter? Do you enjoy or would you enjoy working with a small, family owned and profitable company? If so, Adecco has a fantastic direct hire opportunity for you! A company in Park Hills, KY is looking for an Office Executive to assist with a variety of responsibilities such as human resources, accounting, finance, customer service, and much more! Ideal candidates possess a bachelors' degree in accounting or finance and have a desire to continue making a company profitable. Please review the job details below and click "Apply Now" if you meet the qualifications.
Job duties of the Office Executive:
• Establish and maintain employee records
• Oversee payroll functions for an office of 14 (number of employees expected to grow) with employees in Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and Indiana.
• Assist and help manage tax filings; local, state, and federal
• Manager inventory in conjunction with customer service
• Identity and recommend benefit programs
• Maintain a paper and electronic filing system
• Assist with AP/AR and be able to identify pertinent data
• Collect, analyze, investigate and report financial data
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Office Executive:
• Bachelor degree in accounting or finance highly desired
• QuickBooks and Microsoft Office skills required
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills required
• Must work well in group environments
• Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm (must have ability to flex as needed)
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.