Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Essential Task& Responsibilities:
- Ensures that stand inventory balances to total receipts that each stand has collected via entering the inventory information the stands provide into Aramark's inventory system
- . Makes certain each stand is posted after each event. Makes certain all paperwork for each stand is filled out properly and signed by Stand Manager.
- Audits previous events paperwork.
- Performs audits of registers during event.
- Ability to analyze numbers.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Strong computer skills required, especially Microsoft Excel, and other database and spreadsheet software.