Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
- Plans , organizes and administers document flow within the unit for all administrative functions
- Keeps office space clean and organized
- Organizes documents and archiving in the most practical, economical way
- Archives all documents along company and contractual guidelines
- Ensures all company/location accounting and reporting functions are completed accurately and timely
- Key functions include, but are not limited to:
- Completion and secure custody of new hire and ongoing personnel files/documents, records
- Time keeping system (Kronos) accuracy and edits, payroll reporting, paycheck custody/distribution.
- Purveyor invoice processing, archiving and A/P management
- Client meal count organization, control, billing and A/R management
- DOT Vehicle/Driver Documentation, monitoring and ensuring compliance.
- Inventory tabulation and entry
- Helping RDM with travel and expense management
- Planning, procurement and custody of office supplies
- Phone and internet systems organization and upkeep through designated vendors
- Other duties assigned by RDM
- Ability to analyze numbers.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Strong computer skills required, especially Microsoft Excel, and other database and spreadsheet software.