Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position is responsible for daily activities of multiple functional areas in a division or branch office. Functional areas may include administrative support, accounting, office facilities and personnel.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Establishes and maintains a variety of files and records in company maintained program.
· Financial support operations such as project maintenance, project billings, credit card processing, correspondence, etc.
· May provide customer service for external customers.
· May provide sales support.
· Coordinate office functions with other departments and division.
· Assists with orientation of new employees, new employee badging, and ordering business
· Prepares subcontractor Master Agreements and subcontracts based upon information provided by Project Managers.
· Issues subcontract documents with information provided by Project Managers and track them to final execution to ensure completed records are provided for respective job file.
· General office duties such as answering phones, escorting guests through the office, mail processing and deliveries, etc.
· M aintain and order office supplies.
· Accounts payable invoice receipting and forwarding completed invoices with purchase orders to corporate AP department.
· Other duties may be assigned.
This job might be for you if:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties.
• High School Diploma
• Minimum of 20 hours of college coursework (or equivalent) is required
• Must be a Notary Public (or become a Notary)
• Minimum five years' relevant work experience required
• One year supervisory experience required
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to: Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in Microsoft Dynamics a plus.
• Strong organization skills
• Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer satisfaction. People oriented, able to get along well with others.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide e qual employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.