Office Manger - Administrative Assistant
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posted: December 29, 2016
Reference ID: 686636095
Adecco is assisting a local client, an Industrial Equipment sales and service company, in recruiting for an organized Administrative Assistant/Clerk or Office Manager in Richmond, Va. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As an Administrative Assistant you will perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to callers. This position requires strong administrative skills, customer service experience and excellent communication skills. Our dynamic team environment requires a versatile, dependable and creative team player who enjoys satisfying customer needs. This person wears many hats and provides administrative support to all branch functions and operations. The ideal candidate is able to multi-task and has exceptional time management skills. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Administrative Assistant job include:
• Coordinate and communicate with customers and field service technicians
• Answer Phones and manage all office correspondence
• Prepare and process paperwork to support sales and service; maintains office files
• Types orders, quotes and correspondence
• Prepare and track billing, receipts and branch expenses
• Track service hours and expenses; open and close jobs and work orders
• Assist in ordering and administering parts and supplies
• Provide administrative support to branch operations including sales and service departments
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent time management and project management skills
• Minimum 1 year experience in a high volume service environment
• Experience with a mechanical/electrical/construction company is a PLUS!!!!
• Must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen, background check, also requires clean driving record
• Pay is $16 - $18/hr. depending on experience
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Administrative Assistant job in Richmond, Va. or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled