RR Donnelley is looking for dynamic individuals for our current openings! We are seeking individuals who have a desire to learn the various roles associated with being part of an Office Services team in a corporate financial environment. Candidates should also have a strong client services background.
All positions are contingent positions, meaning that the days and hours worked will vary from week to week. Contingents will be scheduled to work as-needed, mostly in advance, to assist in providing coverage for absences that occur within the team. Shift availability can range from first, second, or third shift. Flexibility in schedule is very important for individuals in a contingent position. Contingent positions are not benefits eligible.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member
- Meet and greet clients and visitors as needed
- Maintain a clean and aesthetically pleasing reception area
- Create and modify documents, and prepare reports using Microsoft Office
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conference rooms; clean conference rooms after meetings
- Follow procedures to run print jobs, punch, and bind printed materials
- Performs key ops procedures on office reprographics equipment
- Troubleshoots problems with reprographics equipment and places service calls as required
- Receives, sorts and delivers incoming mail
- Prepares overnight deliveries, affixes postage to outgoing mail, and maintains records on postage
- Assists with packaging of parcels
- Performs regular mail runs
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order supplies when needed
- Coordinates work orders, vendors, and purchase orders
- Coordinates messenger services/deliveries
- Perform other duties as needed including coverage for other business service functions at the site.