- Provide support and coverage at The Oracle Collection Store.
- Responsible for the professional appearance of the company store and merchandise.
- Anticipate and assist with store merchandise needs and requests.
- Set standards and a quality assurance processes for day-to-day operations of The Oracle Collections Store.
- Maintain and organize storage facilities used by The Oracle Collection Store.
- Transport stock from storage facility to onsite store.
- Assist with budget tracking and product ordering
- Primary contact for OpenWorld operations. OpenWorld will require extended work hours.
- Experience in programs with emphasis on retail, hospitality, and employee services.
- Experience establishing metrics/analytics to drive business decisions.
- Ability to think 'out of the box' and bring creative, nonstandard, and innovative solutions to the organization.
- Experience managing projects and teams.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills while working in a diverse team with changing environments.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision while completing multiple tasks.
- Maintain excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete tasks with accuracy within specific deadlines.
- Candidate must always present a professional appearance as this is a customer facing role.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Job will require employee to stand, stoop, reach and bend.
- Uphold Oracle Code of Ethics
Provide support for the Real Estate and Facilities organization.
Provide daily support to office employees. May coordinate appointments, information to and from callers, perform file maintenance, order office supplies and coordinate incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries. Operate automated office equipment.
Provides support in a variety of settings. Works within defined procedures and routines with limited autonomy. Problem solving includes basic research and verification only. Accountable for achieving objectives for self and contributing to the work of others. Excellent communication skills. 4-6 years of experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.