Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description Warehouse Worker- 12:30 pm-9:00 pm Position Summary:
The Shipping/Receiving Coordinator is responsible for the expedient and accurate handling of shipments into the Shipping/Receiving area of the warehouse. General warehouse duties occur within the assigned area of dock operations, and the position supports all the functional operations as needed. Primary Responsibilities
Qualifications Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Receive incoming loads/pallets (may require moving of pallets inside of area)
- Cut open pallets (may require lifting-up to 50 lbs, bending and twisting)
- Record and Label materials
- Maintain Inventory using local 3M inventory system: PMCS
- Enter Bill of Ladings using 'USS Ship'
- Process desktop shipping labels for outbound shipments
- Process all request/orders
- Help Bid-Sale Coordinator write up Bid Sale, remove paperwork from loads, sort incoming loads, notify customers and help with customer load out
- Meet accuracy standards.
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS Standards, and all Company work rules, policies and procedures.
- Maintain a professional attitude among co-workers and visitors to the facility.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
- Ability to lift up to 50 - 75 pounds.
- Position requires repetitive motion, overhead reaching, working in both heat and cold.
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to push a warehouse cart or manual pallet jack of approximately 600 pounds
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
Working conditions are normal for a dock environment. Work involves frequent lifting of materials and product up to 50 pounds. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment that may include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots, and hardhats. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.