Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Purpose of the Position:
To provide a full range of administrative support including data entry, calculating, posting and verifying financial data, assist with all departments as directed and insure quality guest service. This position ensures compliance with ARAMARK policies, procedures, guidelines and standards. Essential Responsibilities:
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Participate in all office and money room functions.
- Verify the balancing of registers as scheduled.
- Prepare daily component deposit as scheduled.
- Conducts surprise cash register audits.
- Investigate and documents register overages/shortages; report findings to General Manager.
- Verifies all credit card receipts.
- Maintain office filing system.
- Answer telephone calls; handles questions and request from callers.
- Facilitates all guest service issues.
- Maintain safety standards and adhere to accident reporting procedures.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Maintain schedule flexibility as required.
- Perform related duties as required by General Manager .
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, organization skills, and attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years work experience in food service
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
Unit offices, back-of-house. Involves repetitive motion.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.