Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description About LifeWorks:
Founded in 2008, LifeWorks Restaurant Group creates customized restaurants in office buildings that are unique to each client organization we serve. With LifeWorks Restaurant Group, our goal is to "inspire life at work". We are an on-site customized restaurant group with the most inspirational service culture in the industry. We create custom restaurants each unique to the client organization, their culture, and building location. We take what can be a transactional experience and make it memorable by feeding the minds, souls and bodies of our guests, we create an experience and an environment that is safe, energizing and inspiring.
We are currently seeking the right individuals that are willing to embrace our values, our culture and join our mission to impact our customer's lives every day and everywhere. As LifeWorks continues to grow and expand our business, we offer up tremendous career opportunities. Our full-time positions offer a flexible schedule, primarily Monday through Friday, and a great working environment along with full benefits. Our part-time positions are perfect for students or if those trying to find a second job.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lifeworksrestaurants.com/ Bookkeeper Job Summary:
Office workers are responsible for assisting managers with administrative tasks such as ordering inventory and logging invoices. This individual works closely with the Production Manager/Location Manager to ensure that products are ordered, logged and reported in a timely fashion. Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
Additional Job Functions:
- Enter data and process invoices in Prima
- Maintain unit invoice logs
- Analyze inventory and production results on weekly inventory report
- Order inventory
- Maintain files at the location
- Request promotional materials from the marketing department
- Complete production sheets
- Monitor submission of inventory counts and payroll hours by specified weekly deadlines
- Prepare communication materials for the hourly staff including, but not limited to: bulletin boards, schedules, memos, etc.
- Maintain a professional image
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Complete special projects as needed
- Complete any task requested by a supervisor or member of the Aramark management team
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, organization skills, and attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years work experience in food service
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time
Unit offices, back-of-house. Involves repetitive motion.