As a Division Director
your responsibilities will include:
- Client development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for temporary, project and temporary-to-full-time staffing solutions; Negotiate bill rates and conversion fees with clients; participate in local trade association and networking events to increase OfficeTeam Healthcare Group's presence in the local business community.
- Candidate recruitment and retention: Recruit, interview and match skilled administrative professionals with clients’ projects, temporary assignments and temporary-to-full-time opportunities; provide on-going communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with clients and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service; resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Leadership: Provide direction, training, development and motivation to the staffing managers you manage; oversee team productivity and manage a personal book of business; provide incremental growth of divisional revenue, consistent with RHI targets; provide the highest quality of customer service to both client companies and job candidates.
- Minimum 2+ years staffing management or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- A strong desire to succeed and the ability to leverage healthcare development and management experience to manage and grow the business.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.